I have had many of you contact me and ask about the benefits of CranioSacral Therapy.
According to the Upledger Institute,
…by complementing the body’s natural healing processes, CST is increasingly used as a preventive health measure for its ability to bolster resistance to disease, and is effective for a wide range of medical problems associated with pain and dysfunction, including:
- Migraine Headaches
- Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- Motor-Coordination Impairments
- Central Nervous System Disorders
- Orthopedic Problems
- Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Infantile Disorders
- Learning Disabilities
- Chronic Fatigue
- Emotional Difficulties
- Stress and Tension-Related Problems
- Fibromyalgia and other Connective-Tissue Disorders
- Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (TMJ)
- Neurovascular or Immune Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Post-Surgical Dysfunction
Many of my clients have experienced great relief from chronic pain, headaches, and the symptoms that come with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue. Clients who are dealing with stressful life issues have reported that CranioSacral Therapy helps them rest better and also helps them deal with crisis by restoring resilience to their central nervous systems.
Does any of the above sound like you? Someone you know? If so, please contact me for more information on how this wonderful modality can help you.